1/35 trump "mazzed" hind

shepard

3 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Interesting!  Is that the beginnings of a trailer its setting on?

Hi Brian! How are you mate? it has been a long time i didnt show up... but i think things started to go back on track....i hope..

its a  trumpeter maz 537 semitrailer..... thats why "mazzed" on the topic title...a little joke....

Its a long project, and i want to do it for a long time... but still some doubt on the hind.... wrecked? new or recovered?

Have plenty of references of all of them...

what dou you think?

shep

1 minute ago, shepard said:

Hi Brian! How are you mate? it has been a long time i didnt show up... but i think things started to go back on track....i hope..

its a  trumpeter maz 537 semitrailer..... thats why "mazzed" on the topic title...a little joke....

Its a long project, and i want to do it for a long time... but still some doubt on the hind.... wrecked? new or recovered?

Have plenty of references of all of them...

what dou you think?

I think its going to be awesome!     Good to have you back Shep, and looking forward to seeing the Hind on the trailer!

So, this weekend i use to study some more about how i will display the hind, and i cant lie....i will cut it a lot so, i had to mesure more than twice....hope you guys understand....its a fantastic kit that will suffer... will be chopped....oh boy....will see...:mental:

stay tuned mates... update soon:coolio:

cheers

shep

• 10 months later...