Sign in to follow this  
JeffreyK

How to contact HPH?? (Or rather, how to get a reply?)

Hi guys,

as I'm not allowed to post in the vendors' forum, I need to post this here int he general area:

For several weeks I've been trying to get in touch with HPH regarding the purchase of B-52 kits. I've written emails to Jiří, to Mirek, to Katerina and using their website contact from. I didn't get a reply since after Telford 2019.

What's more, I selected bank transfer for the payment method, but they keep sending me a PayPal request even though I cancelled it and sent another email.

Is there any hope?

Jeffrey

You're not the only one.
I contacted them for information regarding a problem with a product purchased and never received an answer.

I got a response finally and my order is in. I emailed all three of them once again and also repeated the message in the "notes" section within the order part of my customer account.

Cheers,

Jeffrey

I contacted HPH through FB about a year ago. I have their 1/32 TA-154 it was missing some parts and the cowling was of poor quality . I ended up getting a quick response and had the new parts with in three weeks no questions asked . 

I have placed an order on 2nd January including 1/32 Spitfire Mk.Vb correction set which its availability was in stock . But still any movement . I have sent two messages but not reply.

Hope that some day the will send a payment request , I will pay , they will send it and I will get it.

Good communication isn’t difficult but it means so much and inspires confidence instead of the opposite. Just before Christmas I accidentally damaged part of my ICM Gladiator. I contacted them immediately and they responded likewise, in fact Valerii and I had quite a conversation going! She asked me to let her know when the free replacement sprue arrived, which I did and she thanked me and wished me a Happy New Year.....good feelings and warmth all round! Well done ICM!