Imgur, SmugMug, etc......?

D.B. Andrus

Flickr + Photobucket. but will probably delete PB when paid membership runs out end of month. not paying new $72 a year from $24.99!!! I use Flickr free at the moment. so keep all my model pics on there. as less than a thousand. first 1000 are free. the rest I keep on GOOGLE DRIVE + GOOGLE PHOTOS. and my phone which has 128gb!

2 hours ago, Robertjon5 said:

Flickr + Photobucket. but will probably delete PB when paid membership runs out end of month. not paying new $72 a year from $24.99!!! I use Flickr free at the moment. so keep all my model pics on there. as less than a thousand. first 1000 are free. the rest I keep on GOOGLE DRIVE + GOOGLE PHOTOS. and my phone which has 128gb!

If you have posts that reference photos that are on Photobucket, I recommend not deleting your account.  Your posts would lose the photos.  So go ahead use Flickr but keep your PB account intact.  I tell that to anyone in a similar position IF they want to keep their old posts populated with photos.

While I have migrated from PB to Postimage, I still have a huge collection of photos on PB that are associated with my other hobby: fishing.  I don't have the time/inclination to manually transfer those photos to another server  and then manually update each post to reflect the new photo locations.  So I just leave them where they are.  Through 3rd party "fixes", I can still view the photos on those older fishing reports.