New year, will we learn of any new LSPs from “quiet” manufacturers?

seiran01

2 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

I'd love a 1/32 Super Etendard, but sadly it isn't going to happen, until maybe the day comes when you can order a basic kit in the scale of choice from somewhere like Shapeways. 

There's a lot to be said for this. I personally would have no qualms ordering a basic snap-together kit that had a good outline shape and would be built "on a stick" with a gloss blue canopy and wheels-up overall Alclad chrome finish.

I don't need the "in a field near Stalingrad" finish and would be very happy with the sleek metallic trophy look for a great Lightning, Mirage, Flagon, Fishbed, Starfighter etc., with just basic markings. A superdetail version could add cockpit, wheel wells and U/C and clear canopy if those were offered as "detail sets".

Quite how "quiet" the prices might be is another matter, but they might offer the snap-together kit ready pre-chromed.

Tony 

Supposedly KH will finally release a 35th UH-1D/H Huey this year.   Hopefully addressing some of the issues with their 48th scale kit and not just scaling it up.   Fingers crossed.

Edited by John1

3 minutes ago, John1 said:

Supposedly KH will finally release a 35th UH-1D/H Huey this year.   Hopefully addressing some of the issues with their 48th scale kit and not just scaling it up.   Fingers crossed.

Talked with Glen about this briefly about a year ago at a show, he didn’t give an ETA at the time but did say they were working to correct a number of things with their CAD :)

9 minutes ago, seiran01 said:

Talked with Glen about this briefly about a year ago at a show, he didn’t give an ETA at the time but did say they were working to correct a number of things with their CAD :)

If they can just replace those "divots" with proper raised rivets (which cover the old Huey), I can easily fix everything else.   According to their FB page, it's supposed to be out this year.  The Huey is near and dear to me, as a young grunt, I had the pleasure of briefly flying in these birds before they were all replaced by Blackhawks.   Truly an amazing experience.  

5 hours ago, Tony T said:

If KH could just get the 1/32 Thunderstreak and Thunderflash out, preferably before we die, that would be even better.

Tony

I'm really looking forward to the Thunderstreak. There was one about five miles from my old house, but it eventually disappeared, and I have no idea who ended up with it.

19 hours ago, FCM said:

KH already have a completed project for an 1/32 MK.I Jaguar since before to talk about a Mirage 2000 in this scale...

Resultado de imagem para kitty hawk 1/32 jaguar

35 minutes ago, wunwinglow said:

CoughSplutterCough!!! That's coffee all over my monitor! I will take 6!!!

Ive talked with Glen on the Shaguar several times:

"I think 2020 is better date. the Mirage 2000 is taking longer then it was planned for. I have told Song that better quality is more important then speed."

Good news, but no definite date yet..............it could be December 2020 for all we know at this point. I certainly hope not, as Im really looking forward to this one!