Mosquito Tamyia 1/32

discus

Hello

Trying to catch up with some late 2019 built I did not shared yet with you guys.

Here is the magnificent Tamyia mosquito. Pretty much everything as been said about this kit. I think it is close to perfection.

I added some Barracuda decals in the cockpit, Master's metallic guns and rockets from Special Hobby with MDC mountings.

Edit: it was also the opportunity to test the Tamyia customer support as the nose fairing was missing from the sprue when I opened the box. I contacted Tamyia europ and they were quite efficient in answering my request quickly and ordering the new part in Japan.

IMG-2692.jpg

IMG-2693.jpg

IMG-2694.jpg

IMG-2698.jpg

IMG-2699.jpg

I wish you all the best for 2020.

Edited by discus

2 hours ago, nmayhew said:

nice

i think this is the first time i have seen special hobby's rockets on a completed model (I may be wrong)... how were they, and how were the decals etc?

thanks for sharing

Rockets are quite ok. Decals: you have only the yellow text markings. The thin red and green strips are painted. I think SH could have made the effort to provide them in decals.

I did a lot of research on the web to have the correct color scheme. The one provided by SH is not fully correct I think.

• 5 weeks later...