Sign in to follow this  
Phartycr0c

Very Happy New Year

I'm a "glass half full" bloke so I always look forward to what 2020 may bring.  I know for a certainty that there will be a Silver Wings Tiger Moth and I have an Alley Cat Hawker Fury on order so those two alone make me smile with anticipation.  

Can't say enough about what a great friendly forum LSP is, I'm sure it'll continue to go from strength to strength under the benevolent eyes of our Admins, bless them all!!  So indeed, a happy and more importantly HEALTHY New Year to all LSPers!

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Jan_G said:

Happy New Year to all of us! More and better LSP kits, more time at bench and more mojo! :beer4:

Amen to that.  2019 was a bad year for me, with my brother dying from cancer, dealing with his estate (depressing) then just before Christmas, my "modelling supervisor" died suddenly.  He was a rescue dog I got in 2004, on 3 legs because of hip displasia, but we got that fixed and he had a good run right up until the day he died.  He had such a good run that he broke 3 dog doors doing it, and the last one was steel :lol:.

xGOo0R.jpg

But my Christmas was much improved by a surprise visit from my son who lives in New Zealand, so here's hoping that was the start of a much improved 2020.  One thing is for sure.  In 2020, we should all be able to see better :lol::lol:.

My jokes don't improve, do they... :sorry:

So I wish everyone here a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.  May our stashes grow, and our modelling output increase.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Dpgsbody55