1/32 F7F Tigercat or ME410

Aviacom

4 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

Indeed and they did the same with the Tigercat (single seater rather than the two seats nightfighter commonly seen in Korea). 

Although I have to say, being a T-Cat aficionado the Korean radar nose of the N really destroys the cool overall looks of the F7F IMHO.

It turns one of the best looking fighters ever into a flying Jimmy Durante.

For those interested in the HpH Tigercat or the Helldiver, I have them for sale.

Tigercat is $275 and the Helldiver is $200. PayPal only. I most cases, shipping is about $16 Conus

Contact me direct at jmwitous@aol.com. 

On 12/29/2019 at 11:32 PM, Out2gtcha said:

I'm definitely going to finish my T-Cat. It's not the complexity of the kit necessarily, it's the random fit issues and the amount of guestimation that has to be employed to get it complete.

That and the resin pool for small parts........

Getting those 40+ cylinders out of a .5mm resin pool, and cleaning them up equally was near maddening.

guestimation... the kit has to be better than a vac kit.  I agree with the engine assessment.  It all looks great when the bugger is built. 

5 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

guestimation... the kit has to be better than a vac kit.  I agree with the engine assessment.  It all looks great when the bugger is built. 

It is. At least it's better than my vac. I have the Combat kit too, and that has to be one of the worst pulls I've ever seen. Still, for the money I would say what you get is quite a bit more for sure.