And the 2019 LSP Christmas Raffle winners are,...

LSP_K2

5 hours ago, Lud13 said:

First off thx to LSP staff for another great raffle.

I won Encore Albatros kindly donated by Jimbo, and this is my first ever WWI model, so its gonna be interesting :)

PM sent Lud13, send me your shipping address and I’ll box it up for you.
It’s like a second Christmas! My grateful thanks to Kev for spearheading the initiative and to all for so much good cheer. And also my grateful thanks to Juraj (Trak-tor) for the very generous gift. I’ll have fun choosing! PM me for arrangements etc. 

jimbo

It's been said many times in this thread already, but a big thanks must go to K2 for organising and running this Christmas raffle - something that is fast becoming an entrenched annual tradition. So, thanks Kevin!

I'd also like to thank everyone who so generously donated presents for the raffle. Without you guys, it wouldn't be the success it is, and speaks volumes about the spirit of our community.

Kev

2 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

It's been said many times in this thread already, but a big thanks must go to K2 for organising and running this Christmas raffle - something that is fast becoming an entrenched annual tradition. So, thanks Kevin!

I'd also like to thank everyone who so generously donated presents for the raffle. Without you guys, it wouldn't be the success it is, and speaks volumes about the spirit of our community.

Kev

Thanks for the kind words, Kev, I really do appreciate it. I couldn't agree more about the generosity of the members here too, they really do make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...