Rudel's Ju87 G-2 WkNr 494193

Has anybody ever seen a clear photo of the underwing Balkenkreuzen worn by Rudel's Ju87 G-2 Kanonenboot, WkNr 494193, possibly his most famous mount?

I am asking because I have noticed that most if not all late-war G-2 Kanonenbooten wear oversized underwing crosses spanning the full wing chord and without the usual black outer trim (see Rudel's last mount, Ju87 G-2 WkNr 494110 - the oversized cross without black borders is very noticeable in photographs of the wrecked plane). 

So - does anybody know if WkNr 494193 wore the regular version of the cross or the oversized one without the black border? And since we are at it - does anybody know if Rudel's last mount, WkNr 494110, the one he surrendered in, wore yellow lower wing tips besides the wing yellow "V"? (WkNr 494193 did - those, and a yellow rear fuselage band, which WkNr 494110 instead did not have).

Currently working on Trumpeter's 1/24 Ju87 G-2.

Edited by Andrea Ferrari
typo

15 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Thank you for the link! I was already familiar with those photos, it looks like they really are the only ones available of WkNr 494193. And none of them clearly depicts the undersides of the wings, sadly...I imagine some educated guesswork is needed here :rolleyes: