1/32 SPAD Xlll

Fred Jack

Funny how so many people weren’t satisfied with only one company producing a Fokker Dr1, and WnWs producing or going to produce very obscure fighters, yet the most popular French fighter, SPAD Xlll has only been produced in 1/32 scale by one company now out of business. Even so, that model had no engine compartment, making it difficult to leave the louvers off, as often was done in WWl. 

5 hours ago, Pup7309 said:

WNW will do it. Once they get their main projects finished this year expect more.

This year is almost over (and they "close" Dec 20th) The Nieuport aircraft have been done; nice kits.  So I too think WNW could work on a SPAD XIII.

Rick 

6 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

This year is almost over (and they "close" Dec 20th) The Nieuport aircraft have been done; nice kits.  So I too think WNW could work on a SPAD XIII.

Rick 

I do miss their Christmas surprise releases and had hoped to see a French release right before they had shut down, but zip. Maybe 2020 then....

5 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

Rick 

Oh yeah ‘next year’

The Lanc has tied them down big time. They will be back on track with WW 1 after that.