The most expensive ZM kit, I have seen.

Paul2660

There are two reasons for these listings: The seller (usually foreign converting to U.S. dollars) makes an error in calculation or the seller is waiting for new stock to arrive and rather than end a listing they edit the price to a level no sane person would pay and once new stock arrives they switch it back.

57 minutes ago, CATCplSlade said:

There are two reasons for these listings: The seller (usually foreign converting to U.S. dollars) makes an error in calculation or the seller is waiting for new stock to arrive and rather than end a listing they edit the price to a level no sane person would pay and once new stock arrives they switch it back.

No I think this is all the same ilk as those "I am a worker in an African Government job and need a bank account to deposit some funds in" type of scam, if you keep doing enough of it sooner or later some mug/idiot will buy it. It's like the endless spam emails, that never stop.  When has anyone ever said, "You know I answered a spam email and my life changed for the better"? They keep sending them so it must somehow work?

Graham