A 1/32 Aichi M6A1 Seiran Would Be Very Nice

Uncarina

I would buy a 1/32 Seiran kit in a minute. Two years ago I started a 3d model using a 1/33 card model, the side-view picture and the drawing from wikipedia. The side profile from all three "sources" differ slightly. Here is a quick print with hardly any details

tQGqqcu.jpg

6tdmuRq.jpg

Maybe once I finish my neverending ongoing builds, I'll focus again on the Seiran (which should only last about 100 years :D)

Cheers and happy christmas

Alex

While the Seiran is an important part of Japanese aviation history and worthy of being miniaturized in plastic (1/32), I think before that happens, more relevant Japanese aircraft be miniaturized in 1/32 from mainstream injection molded plastic manufacturers.... D3A, B5N for starters (Resin does not count and I don't think they've been released yet...two years + since the announcement from who was it, Silver Wings?)

The previous comments prove how much of a gap exists in Japanese aircraft being produced besides fighters, which is strange considering the Japanese aircraft being produced are all being produced by Japanese companies.