Trumpy-Boss 2020+

Tony T

Rummaging through various internet sources the following "new" 1/32 Chinese kits are in the catalogue:

Hobby Boss: A-26B & A-26C Invaders as predicted.

Trumpeter: P-40N Warhawk, the perennial Devastator, but the hoped-for F-100F seems to have gone and the regular, non Thunderbirds, F-100D replaced by an F-100C.

Lightnings are still there. They could do with a repop.

Tony 

1 hour ago, Tony T said:

Lightnings are still there. They could do with a repop.

Tony 

They're not around anywhere atm.

I wonder if they'll think it's worth a re-tool?

Prime territory for HB or even Revell to give it a go!

Dreaming.  :wub::wacko: 

1 hour ago, Royboy said:

They're not around anywhere atm.

I wonder if they'll think it's worth a re-tool?

Prime territory for HB or even Revell to give it a go!

Dreaming.  :wub::wacko: 

Anyone, really. Revell would be great for an E E Lightning,  but it looks like the Arado 196 A-3 twin floater is going to get re-popped. We'll have to wait till January for news of any new variants (Bf 109 G-2 or -4, later Block P-51D etc etc) as it's very unlikely there will be a new tool from Germany.

Sad that Trumpy's dumped the F-100F in favour of a minimum change F-100C, but maybe Paul Fisher can give the two-seat Hun a go (?) 

Yeah, there's loads of creep crawly target stuff, especially 1/35th Soviet era stuff that used to appear on May Day parades.

Tony 

38 minutes ago, LSP_Mike said:

A Shermy done right, yes. Now, which one of the 2357 variations?:D

At this point I'd rather see ICM do the Devestator. Bound to be better, and a yellow wings bird would be eye catching.

I have the Ampersand son of Sherman book, I think there might be a lot more versions than 2357.:D

1 hour ago, LSP_Mike said:

A Shermy done right, yes. Now, which one of the 2357 variations?:D

At this point I'd rather see ICM do the Devestator. Bound to be better, and a yellow wings bird would be eye catching.

I'd imagine you're already aware, Mike, but Tamiya did the Sherman (along with several other tanks) in 1:16 scale.

43 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

At this point, I think Trumpeter is just trolling by keeping the Devastator in the catalog, and we’ll never actually see it.  Dropping the F-100F is a big disappointment.

Indeed, this is weird they replaced it by a C...!?! The changes are not really lighter as they will have to change the fuselage (for the tail) and the wings. So...

1 hour ago, thierry laurent said:

Indeed, this is weird they replaced it by a C...!?! The changes are not really lighter as they will have to change the fuselage (for the tail) and the wings. So...

They'll probably do whatever they did with the smaller scale Trumpy Boss Huns. I've not checked the differences between these, but it might just be the new fin and decals trick. 

Tony