AIMS 1/32 Gloster Gladiator sets

Pastor John

Hi Guys please remember this thread is about my forthcoming products - thanks - but to shed some light as well as advertise the fact that it is a part on the Bracing wires and other external details PE set - you can see here that the ring sight is outside - as it is in most photos I have collected.

Flying-Officer-Linnard-of-80-Squadron-RAF-Egypt-Aug-1940-IWM-CM-43.jpg

Hi everyone AIMS 32P019 Gloster Gladiator upper ailerons correction finished, making silicone moulds tomorrow. Note that ICM represent the centre hinge just as big as the lower wing aileron when in fact it is narrow like the inner and outer hinges. Easy to fix yourself or buy mine when it is available, thanks for looking. Also 32D018 now here! £10.50. email me at aimsmodels1@gmail.com if interested.A Happy Christmas to you all and a peaceful New year to all my customers and friends

32-P019-Gloster-Gladiator-upper-ailerons.jpgIMG-20191209-191039.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone just to wish you a Happy new year and to let you know that both the 1/32nd Gloster Gladiator decal sheets are available for sale now, each priced at £10.50. The upper aileron correction is also available at £5.00 and the engine set will be ready in a week or so (ran out of silicone for the Mk I engine cowl over the Christmas holidays) The engine/cowl set is £18.00. Photo etch bracing wires and landing flap sets should be a few weeks away. Enjoy and thanks for looking. Email me at aimsmodels1@gmail.com if interested in anything

32P018.jpg32P019.jpg