Resin Casting Sets - Recommendations

Since I'm going to have scratchbuild 4 pylons for the RAF Buc, I was wondering if it might not make sense to do a decent job on and then cast it , so does anyone nave any recommendations for a small set ,  that might do , ideally an all in one set 

I stress that I'm not looking to  start any kind of enterprise , its just to save me some time in the long run ! , trust me my Scratch Building skills aren't up to commercial exploitation!

https://www.micromark.com/RESIN-CAST-STARTER-SET

82698_R-1.jpg

Forget the bottle of Mold Release.  Their new formula doesn't work.  Buy the spray.  One does not need to buy ALL of this stuff.  You probably have stuff that you can substitute for some of these items.  The measuring cups are a must.

Hth.

Sincerely,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, I'm also scratching my head about the pylons. I already made the shape of the adaptor and will start soon the pylon. However, as I will only use two of each, I'm not sure casting is the easiest approach. I do not like scratching that large identical parts but already did it in the past. The sway brace parts looks to be a pig to cast correctly in situ. Obviously if you need four pylons and adaptors, this becomes the most logical option. Personally, to cast that, I would separate the sway brace parts to make them separately.