Infinity Models

Tony T

The 1/32 DH Vampire is an excellent choice and it should sell very well indeed.

I hope they add a Meteor F8 and a Gloster Javelin to go with it over time too!

I notice they'll be releasing them in batches of 1000 kits, this makes sense from a start up position for a new organisation.

Eventually an IM company will start providing us with more than a U.S Navy aircraft selection in our scale one day, the Wyvern is a great start!!

Might this be the company that provides us with DH Sea Vixens, Fairey Gannets, Seahawks etc,etc?

This enthusiast can only keep on wishing!!!!   :rolleyes: 

That is a very ambitious and exciting list of releases! A Vampire Mk.3/5, and a Wyvern? Those are the only two additional large scale kits I will ever need...yeah, right. :) Looking forward to seeing them, and anything else they might consider producing.

With such short runs they may be pricey but that won't stop anyone who wants them.

An injection moulded version of their deHavilland Hornet would be nice...

Richard

4 minutes ago, Royboy said:

The 1/32 DH Vampire is an excellent choice and it should sell very well indeed.

I hope they add a Meteor F8 and a Gloster Javelin to go with it over time too!

I notice they'll be releasing them in batches of 1000 kits, this makes sense from a start up position for a new organisation.

Eventually an IM company will start providing us with more than a U.S Navy aircraft selection in our scale one day, the Wyvern is a great start!!

Might this be the company that provides us with DH Sea Vixens, Fairey Gannets, Seahawks etc,etc?

This enthusiast can only keep on wishing!!!!   :rolleyes: 

A Gannet! Wow,  that would be spectacular in 1/32. Another I would love to see is a Meteor NF.14.

And I'm sorry to start a "wish they would do a..." list. What they are proposing already is excellent news.

Richard

12 hours ago, dodgem37 said:

A production run of only 1,000 ...

... It doesn't mean they will LIMIT the run to 1000 ... 

7 hours ago, Royboy said:

I notice they'll be releasing them in batches of 1000 kits, this makes sense from a start up position for a new organisation ...

... Exactly ... dip the old toe in the water with 1000 ... If they disappear within 24 hours you know you're onto a winner!! 

They'll pump out more if demand is there!

Rog :)

Vampire!!!  Dare we hope it's the first of a Vampire/Venom series?

A man after my own heart - that would be wonderful , and while we're on Bristol Twins with the Beau, how about Blenheim and Beaufort to complete the set!

Me Greedy , Nah!