1:32 Cessna O-2 Skymaster, Roden

Ajak

Priming & painting ...

IMG-20191230-213759.jpg

IMG-20191230-213827.jpg

IMG-20191231-122659.jpg

Could you please halep me figure out when can I upload final model galery the latest - would 23:59 CET time be ok?

Should it be a full gallery or can I just declare the model ready with some sample pictures proving it really is, and prepare the final gallery in the future? 

Edited by Ajak

26 minutes ago, Ajak said:

Could you please halep me figure out when can I upload final model galery the latest - would 23:59 CET time be ok?

Should it be a full gallery or can I just declare the model ready with some sample pictures proving it really is, and prepare the final gallery in the future? 

Some time in the next 24 hours or so should be fine. A couple of finished photos is enough, but we'll take as many as you care to provide for our official Group Build gallery.

Kev

Finished! My first LSP ready for inspection, I'm so happy!

Sorry for poor quality images, but I will learn one day how to take good pictures. These are all I could take before falling asleep standing after this WONDERFUL marathon of kit building. Cessna is in one piece, although it has some blemishes here & there. I hope you guys enjoy looking at her anyway. Next model will be better. 

Generally speaking - this kit is just OK. no real fit issues. However landing gear is weak, clear parts need a LOT of care - polishing, dipping,  and decals, yeah - they are there, nothing short of horrible though.   

IMG-20200101-040230.jpg

IMG-20200101-040236.jpg

IMG-20200101-040335.jpg

IMG-20200101-040437.jpg

IMG-20200101-040538.jpg

IMG-20200101-040541.jpg

IMG-20200101-040550.jpg

I will do my best to upload better pictures some time in the future but it needs some scene setup, lights etc. I'm looking forward to seeing your great LSP models in the comming 2020. 

Thanks, I really love how she came out in the end.

Unfortunately the front wheel, which had not been enforced, broke yesterday and I had to replace plastic shock absorber with metal needle - very easy to do. So ALL gear legs need care, this bird weighs 120 grams. Landing gear, clear parts and decals - top3 weaknesses of this kit.