Which is the best trumpy kit? Prop + jet?

LSP_Mike

By my opinion Mig-3 require too much remodeling to be “Best trumpy prop”

http://scalemodels.ru/articles/13299-Trumpeter-1-32-mig-3.html?fbclid=IwAR1Lv-pIk37-Gm8WACxG8tIlPBoffS-VUDw9luesTGQJ2fIgpMuVbZwixuk

The Best trumpy jet must be 02276 TRUMPETER 1:32 Su-25 Frogfoot A

And Trumpeter 03219 F-117 Nighthawk 1:32 as well.

I half built the Me 262 A-1a but its wing sweep is out and the cockpit tub held in place by big tabs and all of that needs gutting and reworking, and the fuselage "rivets" filled, to be anywhere near as good as the cheaper new Revell editions. 

Of the stash, I like the A-6A, MiG-23MF and MiG-29A the best. My only prop, the rather nice looking Il-2M Sturmovik, is from companion firm Hobby Boss which also makes a lovely F-84F Thunderjet.

Tony 

Top for me the Dauntless closely followed by the Avenger, Swordfish, Mig3, and me262.   I have not built any of their modern  jets but I do have their F/A 18E in the stash and my next build will be their F14B. 

Edited by BarryWilliams

hi

in my opinion , there is no best ,or worst Trumpy kits , their main quality is to exist , to give us the opportunity to build a large range of big scale models , we can wait for years and years to get a perfect scaled , and shape " intruder " , or "F105 " etc........... I have already built a couple of Trumpy kits , at every time , I had fit issues , , or some "smooth "details , or misshapes , wrong shapes ....etc..so guys enjoy , try to fix this or this issue , and do your best ... ;)

Alain 

2 hours ago, alain11 said:

hi

in my opinion , there is no best ,or worst Trumpy kits , their main quality is to exist , to give us the opportunity to build a large range of big scale models , we can wait for years and years to get a perfect scaled , and shape " intruder " , or "F105 " etc........... I have already built a couple of Trumpy kits , at every time , I had fit issues , , or some "smooth "details , or misshapes , wrong shapes ....etc..so guys enjoy , try to fix this or this issue , and do your best ... ;)

Alain 

2 hours ago, blackbetty said:

i d think you have to define what a good kit is. are you goingof the parts or accuracy? the mig 23 fits pretty good, but has seroius shape issues. so is it a good kit? dont get me wrong, i really like trumpy kits, they give us subjects nobody else has done

comrades !!! this is the today positive thought :thumbsup: 

happy modelling !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by alain11