dmold-modelworks shop

Mel

Hi guys, one question?
I just bought some intakes in dmold, I made the payment by paypal, the bill came out well and everything was fine, but I have a doubt ... it is normal to be sent by a company called SANTU express (which in theory the company is india)

IDbD3VG.jpg

Edited by Mel

Hello:

I've bought from Dmold before, a Ferrari 312B correction set.  The correction set was shipped from Russia, while his PAYPAL address was in Tucson,  Arizona.  I received the parts via U.S. postal service.

The guy shipped the items quickly but I think he lives in Russia.  

Jerry 

On 11/27/2019 at 9:09 PM, gerry1 said:

Hello:

I've bought from Dmold before, a Ferrari 312B correction set.  The correction set was shipped from Russia, while his PAYPAL address was in Tucson,  Arizona.  I received the parts via U.S. postal service.

The guy shipped the items quickly but I think he lives in Russia.  

Jerry 

On 11/27/2019 at 9:53 PM, Jennings Heilig said:

Here's the story about Dmitri.  A good friend of mine here in Tucson is very good friends with him, and sponsored him when he emigrated to the US some years ago:

1.  He is Russian.  He currently lives in Russia.  

2.  He emigrated to the US a number of years ago, and set himself up in Tucson.

3.  He hated living in the US, and after a fairly short amount of time, packed up and moved back to Russia.

4.  He is a true artist.  He can look at something and bang out a superb master for it in no time.  He will work 20+ hours a day, fueled by coffee, vodka, and cigarettes.  

5.  His attention span is measured in nanoseconds.  He tires of projects as fast as he can produce them, so if you see something of his that you want, buy it now, because he will likely never make more of them after he's done the initial set of molds.

6.  As far as I am aware, he's honest in his business dealings.  HOWEVER, he is in no way a businessman, and he often takes weeks to months to respond to emails about much of anything. I've never heard of anyone being swindled by him.  You just have to have patience.  I know nothing about the Indian connection, but he's in Russia, so who the hell knows?  

18 hours ago, Helmsman said:

Actually quite a few Russians are drifting southeast to Thailand, Vietnam etc. to find better quality of life. India might be another possibility, who knows.

5 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

I know for 100% fact that Dmitri still lives in Russia.  At least he did as of about a month ago.

Guys, everything ok, I sent him an email and he explained very kindly that santu is a payment gateway that didn't worry me, everything ok.

On google the result of santu express comes out, an Indian mail agency comes out (which by the way has very excellent reviews) and has the same name as the payment gateway but they have nothing to do with each other