Sprue Brothers Black Week Sale Now In Progress!

spruebrothers

Black Week Sale Now In Progress! - Additional 20% Off All Model Kits with Your Order Over US$30.00

From now until 11:59pm US Central Time Sunday December 1, 2019, receive an additional 20% off our everyday discounted price on all in stock model kits* on any orders over US$30.00. No coupon required - just add to cart and discount will be automatically applied once your order reaches US$30.01. If you were a newsletter subscriber, you would have received one day advance notice of this sale to allow you to have first opportunity to make your selections. To subscribe, go to: http://eepurl.com/3Vuxz

Discount applies only to orders placed during the discount period, to in stock items (pre-orders are not included in the sale), and on individual orders only. Also, please be aware that due to the overwhelming response, we will not be combining multiple orders for shipment that are placed between now through December 7 - all orders will be shipped individually as originally received.

Note - this sale started with 35,194 different items that are IN STOCK which is the largest in stock selection under one roof (not at our suppliers' warehouse) in North America.
* items that are listed in any of our model kit categories

Already made my purchase, one new Tamiya Lightning and 1 new Spitfire MKI, they may not be LSP’s but it is Jennings fault.  I already have his Spitfire MKI sheet and he has the P-38 sheet on the way.  How can I stop myself when they release all those increadible decal options.  

Edited by cbk57

23 hours ago, cbk57 said:

Already made my purchase, one new Tamiya Lightning and 1 new Spitfire MKI, they may not be LSP’s but it is Jennings fault.  I already have his Spitfire MKI sheet and he has the P-38 sheet on the way.  How can I stop myself when they release all those increadible decal options.  

I'm right behind you with those kits and a few other Tamiya 1/48 releases. 

The newest kits from Tamiya are too good to pass up, regardless of their scale.

18 hours ago, ringleheim said:

I'm right behind you with those kits and a few other Tamiya 1/48 releases. 

The newest kits from Tamiya are too good to pass up, regardless of their scale.

I'm currently building the Bf109G-6, with two more in the stash alongside the three Spitfire Mk.Is in there too.

They are a lot of fun!