Kitty Hawk 1/32 Mirage 2000B/C/D & N

Stokey Pete

Ordered!  Hopefully Amazon will also be getting a few in shortly like they did with the Blackhawks.

A bit unsure about some of the ordnance shown in one of the pictures.  My understanding is that C models were mainly A-A with A-G limited to rocket pods and gravity bombs, so not sure about the targeting pods, AS-30L, and large cruise missile (SCALP EG?) shown.  My knowledge is severely lacking on the differences in the Mirage 2000 variants and sub-variants.

Edited by Dave Williams

2 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

Ordered!  Hopefully Amazon will also be getting a few in shortly like they did with the Blackhawks.

A bit unsure about some of the ordnance shown in one of the pictures.  My understanding is that C models were mainly A-A with A-G limited to rocket pods and gravity bombs, so not sure about the targeting pods, AS-30L, and large cruise missile (SCALP EG?) shown.  My knowledge is severely lacking on the differences in the Mirage 2000 variants and sub-variants.

I'm the same, my knowledge on the 2000 extends as far as seeing them flying in and out of RAF Waddington for ACMI detachments. They were always clean, save a fuel tank and an ACMI pod.

This kit for me will go into the 'if it

looks like a Mirage 2000C, it's good enough for me' category. 

It's a sexy looking jet, that's all the persuasion I need to have one. 

6 minutes ago, rafju said:

hum - hum ??

"will try to deliver as earlier as possible."

I strongly suspect that the seller is actually Sophia Lynm from Kitty Hawk, so you’re getting the kit from KH directly.  Pretty sure they actually have the kit too, so it’s just a matter of shipping them out.  Probably just means that the delivery time is in the hands of the post office.

4 hours ago, panzerrob said:

Hi all,

I ordered one and shipping will take place before the end of November, according to Sophia!

Hopefully there are some interesting decals included.

With regards,

Rob

The decal options are shown in the Ebay listing.  Hopefully it can be built as either a C or a -5/5F, and not only one way as mishmash of both versions since the buildup shows C features like the nose pitot and lack of antenna under the forward tail RWR antenna, and 5/5F features like the lightning strips on the radome.

0DxJGgV.jpg

Edited by Dave Williams