Kitty Hawk 1/32 Mirage 2000B/C/D & N

Stokey Pete

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 8:27 PM, Kagemusha said:

L'Arsenal have a few related items.

Just received some of the goodies from L'arsenal.

Surely it is not at the level of mainstream producers like Eduard Brassin but it is quite good and these guys dare provide us with stuff totally ignored by mainstream brands.

The ladder (it could be a nighmare to build... Reedoak as one 3D printed in one piese but much more expensive)

IMG-2345.jpg

Wing missile launcher LM2255 with missile detector for the Magic II fits on 2000D and N for sure, I don't now for the C. Does not fit on the -5 since the pylons are different for the Mica)

Left and right are provided as a set

IMG-2348.jpg

Wing missile launcher for the Mica. It goes on the 2000-5/-9. In the future it should fit on the upgrade version of the 2000D.

A Mica IR is provided but I think I will keep the original ones from the kit.

Be carefull, there is only one launcher and one missile per set. You need two.

IMG-2349.jpg

Pylon for the Damocles targetting pod (mirage 2000D and some export versions) (sorry for the poor pict quality) I will need a bit of rescribing on the panle lines they are barely visible.

IMG-2350.jpg

And a pair of GBU-49 for the 2000D. They are quite nice actually.

IMG-2351.jpg

And a 3D printed helmet from Reedoak (another French craftsman who has a lot of figures in many scales. very nice stuff)

IMG-2351.jpg

it seems L'arsenal has other stuff in the pipeline (hopefully an ASMP nuke missile for the 2000N)

And now we just have to wait for the -5 cockpit Renaissance is preparing (hopefully he will do one for the D as well) and life will be perfect (at least in the 1/32 Mirage 2000 modelling world)

• 1 month later...

I noticed on Hannants they have a few Procal sheets in Future Releases, but not the Mirage 2000, so a quick google took me to facebook (ugh!), and they're only producing thirty sheets at 25 Euros, I had to log onto facebook (triple - and some - ugh!) to get the contact details.

118527629_3245437192214780_6038020563333

118594511_3245437092214790_6345543014200

If anyone wants the contact email, please pm me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Mathvein said:

Hello.

Could someone give me the name of Sophia Lynm on ebay? , I can't find it, I would like to order spare parts, thank you all

Good luck, when I contacted her before the s bit missing in the T4 Jag she suggested I buy a kit and she'd pop the spare part in the box!!