Kitty Hawk 1/32 Mirage 2000B/C/D & N

Stokey Pete

17 minutes ago, Stokey Pete said:

At least you have some sort of notification, my inbox has been stubbornly silent for some time. Even though Sophia indicated that they were going out 'at the end of the week'. 

Did you order directly from Kitty Hawk, or through their eBay ID?

Bought and paied mine on Dec. 3, but I've got nothing but  a UPS tracking number and another

info from Sophie today that they "are very busy" and that mine will be shipped soon. Never again!

Lothar

32 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

I know you guys are on the edge of your seat ;), but it’s now pushed off until tomorrow.  On the plus side, the package was scanned in Alaska early this morning.......

Alaska to Florida in 1 day?   Wow, UPS has gotten a fire under them!   :lol:

56 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

I actually like the box art.................very appealing.  Will be good to see what the plastic looks like.

Will be interesting to see the plastic.  The box art seems to show a -5 version with the RDY Radome and MICA missiles under the fuselage,  but without the LAM antenna on the front of the fin for guiding the MICA EM.  I’m curious whether the kit will be a C, or a -5, or have options for both, or some hybrid of the versions.

3 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Alaska to Florida in 1 day?   Wow, UPS has gotten a fire under them!   :lol:

Ah, the magic of jet travel.  It was in AK this morning.  12 hours later, the package was in KY.  Just a short jump to FL now.