Kitty Hawk 1/32 Mirage 2000B/C/D & N

Stokey Pete

On 11/25/2019 at 4:33 PM, Dave Williams said:

Hopefully, I’ll get the kit sooner rather than later.  The only reference that I have is the Duke Hawkins book.

and that's a good one for sure.......

6 hours ago, Flipper said:

I would not touch that one, even with a long pole as the risk to be burnt looks quite obvious... 

They seem to have done a better job on the reviews for this one.  Usually when you look at the feedback for these scams, the previous items are all little trinkets that are $10 or less and have nothing to do with models.

Back to the original topic, I wonder when the kit is coming out.  Halfway into the expected delivery window of Dec 4 - Dec 17 for my order, and no news.

4 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

They seem to have done a better job on the reviews for this one.  Usually when you look at the feedback for these scams, the previous items are all little trinkets that are $10 or less and have nothing to do with models.

Back to the original topic, I wonder when the kit is coming out.  Halfway into the expected delivery window of Dec 4 - Dec 17 for my order, and no news.

Received a mail from Sophie that they start shipping this  week, US and European customers should 

receive their kits next week - at least that's what she said.

Lothar

2 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

I emailed Sophia for an update and was told they're going to be shipping out this week. 

It still gives me time to get more work done on the group build Tonka before I get distracted. 

6 hours ago, jgrease said:

The feedback for a 1/32 HB B-24D kit that apparently sold for $18.66 - " Wow, this is awesome!! Fast shipping, accurate description, great price, thanks! " - looks legit to me...

Check the time difference between the "sale" and feedback. I'm pretty sure it is a teamwork.

9 hours ago, Stokey Pete said:

I emailed Sophia for an update and was told they're going to be shipping out this week. 

It still gives me time to get more work done on the group build Tonka before I get distracted. 

As did I and that's the same answer I got. I guess they are coming by either UPS or DHL. I wonder how long to N.A.?

I actually went ahead and ordered one from this link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kitty-Hawk-KH32020-Mirage-2000C-Model-Kits-New/153749886832?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I figured its $19 bucks and I have been very successful getting refunds from Paypal, so it's a bit of entertainment more than anything. I spent more than that at the local KFC the other day, and at least this one isn't likely to cause me the intestinal distress THAT $20 investment got me...:unsure: Amazingly, they have actually sent me something (according to the tracking) so I can't wait to see what actually arrives. My bet is empty box...:rofl:

Edited by eoyguy

24 minutes ago, eoyguy said:

I actually went ahead and ordered one from this link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kitty-Hawk-KH32020-Mirage-2000C-Model-Kits-New/153749886832?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I figured its $19 bucks and I have been very successful getting refunds from Paypal, so it's a bit of entertainment more than anything. I spent more than that at the local KFC the other day, and at least this one isn't likely to cause me the intestinal distress THAT $20 investment got me...:unsure: Amazingly, they have actually sent me something (according to the tracking) so I can't wait to see what actually arrives. My bet is empty box...:rofl:

You legend! 

I hope you get something in the box. A 72nd scale Mirage perhaps.

One upside...they've shipped faster than Kitty Hawk.