Howdy folks,

Tomorrow afternoon my time, my family and I board the Golden Princess for a 13-day cruise to and around New Zealand. This is our first proper holiday in 20 years! I will have only limited and expensive access to the Internet while I'm away, so consequently I won't be around much for the duration. As a result, there'll be no What's New update for about 3 weeks, and if the LSP server goes down, it'll be down until I get back! There will also be little if any posting to our Facebook group, and the November raffle will also have to wait until I return after December 8. I will try to check in when I can, but it may not be often or for long.

See you all in two weeks! Which reminds me, I better go pack...

Kev

Hi Kev, enjoy the holiday, before my "big" holiday (retirement) we used to scrimp and save all year for two weeks of not worrying about anything, and it really did work, it rejuvenated parts other things did not reach.

When we lived out there in Australia I did not get to New Zealand but the wife took her dad out there and they both loved the place, so go for it.

Cheers

Den

Aloha from sunny Wellington! Having a fabulous time, though not seeing anywhere near as much on New Zealand as we’d like. I’d post some photos, but it’s too awkward and expensive from my phone.

If Matty doesn’t beat me to it, I’ll set up the new Group Build when I get back in a week or so.

See you all then!

Kev