Revell Bf 109s in 1:32

Lud13

Hi Jennings,

there is something in the pipeline, maybe announced in the usual way at the end of the year or latest at the Nuremberg Toy Fair. Please, avoid questions.

HARRIER:

London Bus, Beaufighter, Landrover III, in a way the Spits, reissue of the Hasegawa FGR Phantoms, Gannet, Lynx, reissue of the 32nd Harrier e.a. wouldn´t have come up without urging from the Revell UK side. The UK is still a corner stone in Revell´s marketing and their wishes and suggestions are respected (at a rate of max. one a year). So iconic British subjects (vehicles, aircraft, vessels) can still be in the focus and expectation.  A big scale (or even quarter scale) new tool early  Harrier will surely be a success. Other iconic steel (or aluminum) subjects could be:

1/24 Ferret Scout Car (also 1/35th, no injection kit yet!)), a 1/24 Centurion, one of these 1950s heavy eight wheel trucks (1/24), a Scammell (1/24), Jaguar E Type, Shorts Tucano (32nd or 48th), D.H. Comet (72nd), Chipmunk (32nd - hey, there is a design ready to be realized!!), F-4 K/M (32nd),  the nearly complete range of Westland Helis  -- uncompleted list, only spontaneous ideas --. UK based mates might find a way to suggest these or others to the Revell UK-staff.

Cheers from Charlottengrad

Andreas Beck

1 hour ago, Tony T said:

I like Revell kits. Long may they continue.

Same here. I think they offer fantastic value for the scale and detail. For someone on a major limited budget like me they are the best i can get. I'm still saving for the Bf110 C4 kit. Just wish they'd re-issue the Ju88 A4 and He111 H4/6 kits.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:54 PM, Kagemusha said:

Andreas has been a good source of information regards Revell. 

I'm hoping for an early Harrier - if I say it often enough it bound to happen... isn't it? 

Well, I would not hold my breath for too long because of the re-release of the old dog. This typically demonstrates that if they consider the Harrier 1 family as possible new releases, this will not be before quite a long time period... ☹️ I was hoping Italeri would keep a good rhythm of new jet releases after the 104s, Mirages and F-35 but the postponed Tornado seems to indicate a push on the brake. I guess we will get soon the forecasts for 2020 and this will confirm if they lowered or not their ambitions.