Revell Bf 109s in 1:32

Lud13

Is there any chance we will see some new 109 versions from Revell. It will be nice if they put out G-2/G-4, F-2/F-4, G-12.  I mean ...they are doing that with Fw190s why not with 109s

Anyone has any info on this ????

5 hours ago, Lud13 said:

Is there any chance we will see some new 109 versions from Revell. It will be nice if they put out G-2/G-4, F-2/F-4, G-12.  I mean ...they are doing that with Fw190s why not with 109s

Anyone has any info on this ????

It would be good to see a few more, but I very much doubt that Revell, or anyone else, will ever give us a G-12.  Although if anyone ever does it will be soon after I finish doing the Revell kit with the Alley Cat conversion in my stash. :)

Edited by MikeC

1 hour ago, MikeC said:

It would be good to see a few more, but I very much doubt that Revell, or anyone else, will ever give us a G-12.  Although if anyone ever does it will be soon after I finish doing the Revell kit with the Alley Cat conversion in my stash. :)

Same for the G-2/G-4 which will be immediately released after I start an AIMS conversion using the G-6 kit :D

1 hour ago, Rick Griewski said:

There is another thread here that presented info that Revell will not be offering new tool models.  I understood this to mean no, means none.  Focusing Instead on toys.

I take it to mean no completely new tool, not variants of existing tooling.  They just released the single seat Me262 kit, which is “new”, but is a version of a previously released kit.

5 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

There is another thread here that presented info that Revell will not be offering new tool models.  I understood this to mean no, means none.  Focusing Instead on toys.

I wouldn't believe everything that's been written on this subject here or anywhere else. I certainly don't anyway.

1 hour ago, LSP_K2 said:

I wouldn't believe everything that's been written on this subject here or anywhere else. I certainly don't anyway.

I feel this site has been pretty close with respect  to Revell info.  Clarity about hobbico came together for me here on this site.