New ZM kit announced (for 2022?)

thierry laurent

23 hours ago, ringleheim said:

Yes, that's a real turn off for me too.  I have no interest in making a suicide machine.  It just makes me sick to my stomach to see those things, and it has always been that way.

At the rate ZM operates, this will hit the shelves in a decade.

He still owes us an entire FW-190 family of kits!

All Japanese planes were eventually intended for suicide at near the end of the war. The Ohka only failed because the specially modified Bettys were all shot down. There were only eleven if I remember correctly.

The Ohka box reminds me of the time I was driving my old wrinkled up Toyota pickup in a left turn lane to make a left turn. I felt a slight bump. It turned out that a guy was driving a Ford Taurus and somehow changed lanes without looking. He hit me behind my rear wheel than stopped. Apparently he hooked his bumper on my wheel well, and since I didn’t know anyone hit me, I kept going and pulled off his front end. I only stopped because another driver pointed behind me and my right mirror showed what happened. The police and I couldn’t find any further damage to my wrinkled up truck. However at first the cop thought the guy had hit my entire right side until I showed him the dirt and the equally damaged left side. The previous owner had rolled it down a mountainside in Colorado. The guy stupidly in his anger ended up talking himself into a ticket. To make a long story longer, being his car was American and my truck Japanese, just in front of my driver side window, I painted a cherry blossom kill marking, like the one pictured on the Ohka model.

Edited by Fred Jack

8 minutes ago, Ralph-D said:

Gents, does the link rings a bell, Radu and ZM are very good friends ;)

RB Productions 1/32 Yokosuka MXY-7 Ohka Type 22

If Radu is involved, I need one of this Ohka because I'm not a big fan of resin kits

If Radu is involved with the Ohka project, I'm sure it will be a winner in IM. I know his resin kit was a big hit with me!

DSC_0085-XL.jpg

DSC_0072-XL.jpg

4 hours ago, Ralph-D said:

Gents, does the link rings a bell, Radu and ZM are very good friends ;)

RB Productions 1/32 Yokosuka MXY-7 Ohka Type 22

If Radu is involved, I need one of this Ohka because I'm not a big fan of resin kits

The Lone Star resin kit has about the same amount of parts as an old Aurora WW2 fighter.