Revell Me262s - any aftermarket landing gear / cockpits planned?

nmayhew

I will be working on the u/c for this and a few other LSP subjects over the next few weeks during the Christmas holidays. There was not much point in rushing ahead as the brass casting company closes this week till the 6 th January.

All being well if I have done what I need to then I would hope and expect product towards the end of January.

cheers Ali

3 hours ago, Ali62 said:

I will be working on the u/c for this and a few other LSP subjects over the next few weeks during the Christmas holidays. There was not much point in rushing ahead as the brass casting company closes this week till the 6 th January.

All being well if I have done what I need to then I would hope and expect product towards the end of January.

cheers Ali

Good news indeed, as I'm currently trying to secure the Revell kit, and really want to add some cool details to it.

On 11/16/2019 at 9:03 PM, Ali62 said:

Would you guys be happy with a set of brass u/c parts from me? Aerocraft Models.

i presume both single and two seater have the same u/c, been wanting to get a 2 seater for a while so I could pick one up to do the parts.

Ali

There are no complaints from me about your Typhoon nose gear leg Ali, so yes to your question!

The two seaters seem to be going at clearance prices currently - check out Jadlam Racing on eBay. Though other sources are available.

I wouldn't expect the single seaters to drop in price until next year, although post brexit, who knows what the price point increase will be?

• 2 months later...