To answer my own question... Academy F-18 + Reskit

f5guy

Hi everyone,

About a month back I posted a question (here or ARC, I can't remember!) asking if anyone had used Reskit's 32nd F-18 Hornet exhausts for the Academy Legacy Hornet. I didn't get any replies, so I decided to take a chance and ordered three sets, plus some F-105 wheels. After about two and a half weeks they arrived yesterday. I just test fitted one of the exhaust nozzles, and unlike the Aires set, which are too small, Reskit's actually fit! 

I ordered directly from Reskit. The items arrive quite timely from the Ukraine, and were well packed. The Hornet cans were $20 and fit nicely. The Aires cans are $35, and are too small. Go figure! The quality of the sets is very nice, and I can give Reskit a big thumbs up! They have some really neat items in all scales, so check them out. And no, I am not associated with them, just a happy customer :D Fred K.

Edited by f5guy

Thx for the quick review! I ordered some F-35 wheels from Reskit and they look fantastic. Reskit also offer many little things I have been looking for for years, eg canted VERs. 

Customer service is also great. I ordered a Mirage exhaust and unfortunately the lost here returned it before I had a chance to pick it up. Reskit have just resent the package without charging me for the additional postage.

Cheers,

Marcel

14 hours ago, Marcel111 said:

Thx for the quick review! I ordered some F-35 wheels from Reskit and they look fantastic. Reskit also offer many little things I have been looking for for years, eg canted VERs. 

Sure thing Marcel ;0) I was looking at their 32nd BRU-55s just yesterday, and they sure do look nice! I have also purchased some of their 72nd scale Russian ordnance, and found the same thing... very nice! I sure wish that they did cockpit sets. The Kittyhawk F-5E/F and Trumpeter F-18E/F come to mind...... :whistle: Fred K.