1/32 ERA-3B Skywarrior - 3D printed / scratchbuilt

Starfighter

I forgot the mm ruler for Mark, sorry for that... here comes the other side of the cockpit. I am still looking for photos of a fully equipped rack behind the navigator's seat and the rear portion of the side console which in my opinion was covered with a fabric. If anyone has photos of it, I would highly appreciate if you would share them! :) 

img_3247htjw9.jpg

img_32489hjwy.jpg

It's probably getting a bit boring but it's all I can show at the moment... I have finished the basic structure of the A_LORAN console behind the Plane Captain's seat. New side consoles for Pilot and Navigator are ready as well. Next, I will draw and print the fron IP before I can get back to some 'real modelling. 

img_3261nekic.jpg

img_3262kmj63.jpg

And the one with a ruler requested by Mark. 

img_3260a6hk22.jpg

Did they have a toilet in there ?

Like the Su-34 joke :)

So you print all these parts in 3D Ben?

That's a lot of work to design, and print these I guess. Completely different way of addressing the building side of the hobby but what sense of freedom this should give you :)

Great work this like all the rest will be a masterpiece

img_3261nekic.jpg

Did all of these items come from the same printer?  My point is, the seat sides show striations while other items seem to not.  I probably have asked you this in the past, and if I have I apologize for the redundancy; What brand printer are you using?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark

On 3/7/2020 at 9:38 AM, dodgem37 said:

Did all of these items come from the same printer?  My point is, the seat sides show striations while other items seem to not.  I probably have asked you this in the past, and if I have I apologize for the redundancy; What brand printer are you using?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark

Yes, all of them were printed on my Anycubic Photon. I have bought a new resin and I am experimenting with the settings; in addition, curved parts like the seats always have tendency to show "steps" as the printer is limited by the resolution of it's LCD screen. I could try to angle the parts on the build platform but this would cause other inconveniences. In this case, it is easier to use a little bit of putty to get them smooth. All parts need post-processing anyway. 

On 04/03/2020 at 05:24, Starfighter said:

Obrigado Hércules! Também comecei a trabalhar nos arquivos de um C-130 em 1/32 - qual será a sua escala? Por favor, poste algumas atualizações de sua compilação aqui nos fóruns. Gostaria de acompanhar seu progresso! 

Olá meu amigo Ben!

Sim estou trabalhando no projeto deste Hercules C-130 antigo da Força Aérea Brasileira do esquadrão SAR na escala 1/62 pois é uma encomenda de um amigo daqui do Brasil.

Vou postar fotos do projeto em breve, no momento estou nas plantas que estou desenhando no CorelDraw para cortar as partes em Laser no plástico poliestireno 1mm e 0,5mm.

Algumas partes pretendo imprimir na impressora 3D Ender 3.

Estou te acompanhando!

Abraços!

Hercules de Araujo

6 hours ago, HerculesPA_2 said:

Olá meu amigo Ben!

Sim estou trabalhando no projeto deste Hercules C-130 antigo da Força Aérea Brasileira do esquadrão SAR na escala 1/62 pois é uma encomenda de um amigo daqui do Brasil.

Vou postar fotos do projeto em breve, no momento estou nas plantas que estou desenhando no CorelDraw para cortar as partes em Laser no plástico poliestireno 1mm e 0,5mm.

Algumas partes pretendo imprimir na impressora 3D Ender 3.

Estou te acompanhando!

Abraços!

Hercules de Araujo

Sounds great, I am looking forward to seeing your progress! 

50 minutes ago, blackbetty said:

...my portugese is a little bit rusty....

Mine is non-existent - but little friends like Deepl help a lot to translate Hercules' posts! :)