1/32 Icelandic Fine Arts Buccaneer - Detail Shots

Breaker

A very quick head up for those interested in the Buccaneer , the Uk Haynes manual series has a Buccaneer in its series , and its on sale  from amazon in the the UK for £5 , you might want to grab one if you have one of these kist coming ,and you feel you need more reference material,

And no you can never have too many references - right!

14 hours ago, Phartycr0c said:

can I have a straw poll of 

1. posesses or who has the kit 

2. who would want what sheet? 

we would need some sort of consensus in order to keep costs down i assume, failing that I will find out a price to produce asheet on an individual basis, At least we would know. 

1. Ordered the kit, waiting it.

2. undecided as I thought about the green/yellow/black aircraft, but then again 137!:BANGHEAD2:

Steve.

1 hour ago, Stevepd said:

It’s the West Freugh testing aircraft, just to be different.

I remembered it, then googled it - the horror! I always liked the Red Flag scheme, though having said that I have the Aerodynamix kit, and will probably do a boring grey/green XII sqn aircraft...

1 minute ago, Scotsman said:

The price is £184, inc postage, or approx. a half of the RRP of an HK Lanc, good value if you ask me , but my wife might have a different opinion!!

That was my thinking to. Half the price double the rarity and (I may be struck down by lightning) I’d prefer the Bucc. My wife’s bought it for our wedding anniversary:speak_cool:

I assumed that the Buc wouldn't be out before the end of the year , which means I'v already bought a Tamiya  Spit XVI , and an Iconair Seafang in the last few weeks, and then the Buc appears on the horizon

Thank god for the unexpected and very welcome Tax rebate that turned up a couple of weeks ago!