1/32 ZM Henschel Hs-129 B-2......FINISHED

monthebiff

6 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

You're joking! I've not even had a decent look at the sprues yet! 

Needless to say, will be following with great interest. 

You need to have a good look through as its proper nice, clever breakdown of parts and all fitting nicely so far!

Regards. Andy

I'm trying to remember what modern plane resembles it well.  My only memories are what the US Army used for the (Super Kings and the like) Guardrail system.  It was filled with various electronic systems which allowed Guardrail ops on the ground to collect SIGINT of all types, data and voice as well as DF capability.  I really enjoyed, as a USAF assigned to collect with it.  Best bang for the buck for all systems like that.  

Interesting picture I found on the internet tonight of a 129 cockpit, the main cockpit tub is painted RLM 66 but look at the outer tub and above the instrument panel area.

Dt-BHq-SQVAAAJb-6.jpg

What do we think, I'm going for RLM 02 as will be the rear bulkhead area of the cockpit. Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated as currently I have the whole foward cockpit tub innRLM 66.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Regards. Andy

51 minutes ago, nmayhew said:

I just see photoshop blurriness I'm afraid

Same for me when looking on a large screen but on my phone the pictures are crystal clear. I believe it's our freinds at Photobucket doing this!

Regards. Andy