GT Resin Forums

ghatherly

Hi  everyone,

Thx for the kind emails of support.  I dropped the GT Resin forum as its original intention was as a reference tool for new/existing customers and to contribute to enhancing large scale modeling.  That is still my driving goal to make the things Large Scale Modelers want.

Much of the info was in the pictures, which were hosted by Photobucket.  Everyone know they went to a fee based hosting structure a few years back, and I gladly paid their small fee.  However,  because their huge increase in those fees continuing to use them became prohibitive.  PB Closed non-pay hosting accounts thereby removing all pics from our posts.  That and our realignment of the product line made the forum out of date and confusing.  So we asked for it to be closed.

Our Current product line can. be seen and purchased At Sprue Brothers:  https://store.spruebrothers.com/category_s/2703.htm

Please feel free to pm or email me if you have a question, need help, and as always suggestions are very welcome.   I will continue to post New products on the Vendor forum.

thx so much for all of the business and support and look forward to a bright future.

Gary

Edited by ghatherly

On 11/11/2019 at 1:59 PM, Archer Fine Transfers said:

Try Pbase.com. I've been using them for over 10 years. No subscription and I think I pay about $30 per year.

Hi,   Thx for the suggestion.   I made the switch to Postage and like how it operate.  IT is free of charge.   

The unfortunate part is that it is impossible to go back to each post and reinsert pictures.   We are talking thousands of pics over the years.

Thx,

Gary