Chatting with a fellow LSP friend.

Troy Molitor

I have a good mate of mine I usually chat about 1:32 scale modeling almost daily.  We live on opposite side of our lovely planet but we enjoy discussing the up-coming WWII interests today and I thought for a moment I need to make a list.  I’m not one to jump into endless rants on the new WNW because 95% of the subject matter slightly make it interest me.  A French Spad would debunk this however.  Not interested in four engine  bombers of any sort.   No disrespect here.  The American and British four engine bombers also come into the category of not in my interest group.  Just too big to display and not interested.  Don’t get me wrong,  I totally enjoy the bomber and WWI progress reports but they just aren’t in my interest group.  Sorry!  Then the jets.  Oh man.  Im sorry again.   So not into jets either. There are truly some seriously decadent awesome Jet builds going on LSP but an F-16 does zero for me.   Maybe seeing the Singaporean  F-15’s and 16 everyday makes it boring for me?   Now that my disclaimer is out of the way!   Lol 

I'm so excited about the following:

1. SWS P-51B.  Man I can’t wait for this one.

2.  SWS Hs 129.  I have pictures of myself sitting in the cockpit of the sole surviving Hs 129 cockpit in northern IL in the early 80’s.  Love this tiny aircraft.

3.  ICM. The Gladiator Im so ready for.  The I-16, I-153 are both great kits.  Built them both and can’t wait for the Gladiator!   

4. Back to SWS the Ki-45.  I can’t believe I don’t have this one yet.

5. The Tamiya Mossie and Corsair.  Still don’t have these kits and I went to a Tamiya exclusive model shop in Osaka and didn’t buy either kit.   

6.  Special Hobby.   I have a soft spot for everything they offer.   No one would do a Japanese Kate.  Im serious looking forward to the Whirlwind.   Man what a kit this should be.    

7.   Revel Me 262.  Both examples.  I even want to find the Spit Mk-IX.   

8.   Something anything Russian!   Looking for a La 5, Lagg 3,   

9.   Im also waiting for a Kikka,   Maybe L.E.M?  

10.  Some one is doing the early FW 190A’s!   SWS!   

11. Russian WWII Po-2,  anything Russian please.   

12.   Pa pa P-38????? Lol

Just a casual observation.  We live in great 1 32 scale times.  Looking forward to the above.

Troy 

1 hour ago, Troy Molitor said:

I have a good mate of mine I usually chat about 1:32 scale modeling almost daily.  We live on opposite side of our lovely planet but we enjoy discussing the up-coming WWII interests today and I thought for a moment I need to make a list.  I’m not one to jump into endless rants on the new WNW because 95% of the subject matter slightly make it interest me.  A French Spad would debunk this however.  Not interested in four engine  bombers of any sort.   No disrespect here.  The American and British four engine bombers also come into the category of not in my interest group.  Just too big to display and not interested.  Don’t get me wrong,  I totally enjoy the bomber and WWI progress reports but they just aren’t in my interest group.  Sorry!  Then the jets.  Oh man.  Im sorry again.   So not into jets either. There are truly some seriously decadent awesome Jet builds going on LSP but an F-16 does zero for me.   Maybe seeing the Singaporean  F-15’s and 16 everyday makes it boring for me?   Now that my disclaimer is out of the way!   Lol 

I'm so excited about the following:

1. SWS P-51B.  Man I can’t wait for this one.

2.  SWS Hs 129.  I have pictures of myself sitting in the cockpit of the sole surviving Hs 129 cockpit in northern IL in the early 80’s.  Love this tiny aircraft.

3.  ICM. The Gladiator Im so ready for.  The I-16, I-153 are both great kits.  Built them both and can’t wait for the Gladiator!   

4. Back to SWS the Ki-45.  I can’t believe I don’t have this one yet.

5. The Tamiya Mossie and Corsair.  Still don’t have these kits and I went to a Tamiya exclusive model shop in Osaka and didn’t buy either kit.   

6.  Special Hobby.   I have a soft spot for everything they offer.   No one would do a Japanese Kate.  Im serious looking forward to the Whirlwind.   Man what a kit this should be.    

7.   Revel Me 262.  Both examples.  I even want to find the Spit Mk-IX.   

8.   Something anything Russian!   Looking for a La 5, Lagg 3,   

9.   Im also waiting for a Kikka,   Maybe L.E.M?  

10.  Some one is doing the early FW 190A’s!   SWS!   

11. Russian WWII Po-2,  anything Russian please.   

12.   Pa pa P-38????? Lol

Just a casual observation.  We live in great 1 32 scale times.  Looking forward to the above.

Troy 

Pacific Coast did an early FW190. I don’t know if it’s still available.

5 hours ago, Fred Jack said:

Pacific Coast did an early FW190.

PCM did 3 boxings (A-1/A-2/A-3 combo, A-4 and A-4/U8), and they are now owned and sold through Kitlinx. Kind of pricey for short-run kits, and nowhere near the quality that's certain to come from Zoukei Mura (if/when they ever get around to actually producing their announced '190 series of kits). Hence the anticipation of the supposedly impending ZM kits.

HTH,

D