1/32 Hurricane need help.

98Wrangler

13 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The Fly gear well is tight but will work.

39850605793_0368ea8fc3_b.jpgHurri MII by The 3rd Placer, on Flickr

Thats exactly what I was talking about... great shot. I sneded both top and bottom of that block of resin sloooowly and it went in eventually. 

I agree with all off the above comments, I suppose It just comes down to exactly how much effort you want to go into the build process for the display

So far everyone has brought up the Mk-1 but not the Mk-ll, my personal favorite. I have the Revell Mkll, but it needs a new nose, which is supplied by Gray Matter Figures. They also supply what is needed to make a Mkll D, with the underwing cannons used in Africa. Dice it was brought up, GMF also make wheels with doors for the Mkl and a tail wheel set for the Mk1. The Mkll nose does include wheels as a bonus.

Edited by Fred Jack

On 11/6/2019 at 9:24 PM, Kagemusha said:

The thread is regards a BoB Hurricane, which could only have been a Mk.I.

I hate acronyms. Why not just say Battle of Britain? I thought BOB meant “Built out of box”.

Edited by Fred Jack

23 hours ago, nmayhew said:

Because when taking about Spitfires and Hurricanes etc, BoB means Battle of Britain ;)

Spitfires and Hurricanes didn’t just fly together in only the Battle of Britain and not just the European Theater of Operation.