1/32 Bargain Kits

Pearlmania

Hey all!

Can you recommend any good 1/32 bargain kits? Lets say something under USD $100.00

By bargain I mean a kit that doesn't break the bank and maybe builds into a half decent model with a bit of work. An example might be a kit that has a few fit issues and is lacking cockpit detail but the airframe makes a decent canvas for painting and weathering. I have a long list of high quality and high cost kits I want to get to but I am curious to know what exists at the other end of the scale.

Thanks in advance for your time!

There are a usually bargains to be had like this one......a Tamiya P-51D for under $90 USD including shipping:

https://www.ebay.com/i/303277633036?rt=nc&_trkparms=aid%3D1110001%26algo%3DSPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20161006002618%26meid%3D31cb1deff40d48cca6344c714b4e661f%26pid%3D100694%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D30%26mehot%3Dlo%26sd%3D254110203834%26itm%3D303277633036%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2386202

Cant beat the fit of that kit, but it is a bit complex.

You can also get a new tool Revell P-51 for under $35 USD too. Decent fitting kit with some issues here and there.

There are many more I cant think of atm, but others will be along with other deals too I'm sure

Revell 21stC tool Me-262s 

Hobby Boss F-84E/G 

Hasegawa Hien, Hayate, 21stC tool Zero's 

I'd like to find a Tamiya 1/32 Spitfire delivered to my door new for less than £95 (and that's when the wind is blowing in the right direction), but these are allegedly cheaper in North America. If you find one at a good price, buy it! 

Yes, OOB sub $100, for the most part it all gets frightfully propellery. Where are the $50-90 SAAB Drakens, DeHavilland Vampire/Venoms, the Mystėres, Ginas, JPs, Talons, Gnats, even Jaguars, Mirage F.1s and Lansens? But I digress. 

Tony 

15 hours ago, Tony T said:

I'd like to find a Tamiya 1/32 Spitfire delivered to my door new for less than £95 (and that's when the wind is blowing in the right direction), but these are allegedly cheaper in North America. If you find one at a good price, buy it! 

Here you are: :)

https://www.jadlamracingmodels.com/tamiya-60319-spitfire-mk-ix-c-1-32-aircraft-model-kit/

21 hours ago, Pearlmania said:

Hey all!

Can you recommend any good 1/32 bargain kits? Lets say something under USD $100.00

By bargain I mean a kit that doesn't break the bank and maybe builds into a half decent model with a bit of work. An example might be a kit that has a few fit issues and is lacking cockpit detail but the airframe makes a decent canvas for painting and weathering. I have a long list of high quality and high cost kits I want to get to but I am curious to know what exists at the other end of the scale.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Revell of Germany BAe Hawk-

Fits the bill

Cheers

Pete