1/32 Trumpeter A-1H Skyraider South Vietnam

pouikpouik

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 3:06 AM, pouikpouik said:

I finally finnished my 1 of 2 A-1H Skyraider Trumpeter, so here are a few shots and this one I chose the SEA camouflage theme. The 2nd one, I pretend to paint in Navy gray color, it's much more simple and I hope that could go fast with it.

This Trumpeter kit is cheaper than the ZM's one and less complicated,  I had no real problems assembling the kit. All of my most-of-time doing is rescribe the rivets and panel lines. The origin is narrow and we don't see effectively the shading technique. I also scratched the cover for extraction system with tissue paper. The kit was painted with Mr.Color and washed with oil paints.

One last thing, many thanks to AOA decals who give us good quality and accurate decal sheets.

Here enjoy with me and I hope you will like it.

Hà PHAM.

5mwoV4y.jpg

kxq3BIh.jpg

ABAICCJ.jpg

DyV1Qa9.jpg

N6y26zC.jpg

RvJ9t3a.jpg

cgq63Xl.jpg

12GTXu2.jpg

L2hGK90.jpg

xmy6s0s.jpg

yzUsnmW.jpg

rx7G24E.jpg

Greeting anh Ha Pham from California!:hi:

Your VNAF Skyraider is awesome! I love the paint jobs that look very realistic, I whished you have the 'woks in process' on this and will learn from you!

Hope you will post some task pictures on the 2nd one, the 'gray color' on the section of Works in Progress it should be great! thank you for sharing this anh Ha Pham! :bow: :bow::bow:

Tom,