Zoukei Mura Ta 152

Fenous

An excellent example is WNW current list of "out of production" kits, which are being released as different boxings. I have a minty fresh original Sopwith Triplane, but one can be had for 80.00, as oppossed to a collectors price.

2 hours ago, LSP_Mike said:

An excellent example is WNW current list of "out of production" kits, which are being released as different boxings. I have a minty fresh original Sopwith Triplane, but one can be had for 80.00, as oppossed to a collectors price.

exactly

i think the WNW craziness of yesteryear has disappeared - it certainly has in the UK

whatever plane you miss, I certainly don't think it credible to say you'll never see that airframe again, albeit in a different boxing

i've actually bought and sold various 152s over the years as i waxed and waned about whether I was going to build one or not - I'm still not entirely sure!

they'll be back

but I do agree with the 'if you like something that much, buy it now to avoid disappointment...' approach

2 hours ago, LSP_Mike said:

There is a difference between "out of production" and "sold out". People mix them up all the time. :-)

Radu

I picked up the ZM Ta 152H-0 in Osaka within the last year.  I think I have two H-1’s and the H-0.   

Whomever is asking for one, contact me at the end of the year.   For those interested in the tactical operations check out the No 29 Luftwaffe IM FOCUS.  A great article on the day to day operations of the Ta 152 in action in the final months of the war.  In addition there are some color fantastic photos of Mistel 2 in color!   Sorry! Slightly drifting off topic here. 

Go Ta 152’s go!