Silver Wings Tiger Moth 1/32!!

Anthony in NZ

I’d love a (Fokker DVll) Tiger Moth from the movie Blue Max. It would look good with the Blue Max Pfalz Dlll. In the ground attack scene there was a German marked and lozenged SE5. Either Pheon or Aviattic (I don’t remember which) are taking requests for Blue Max lozenge decals in 1/32nd.

Edited by Fred Jack

12 hours ago, RLWP said:

You can do that one. The Queen Bee is a Tiger Moth with a Gypsy Moth fuselage, which sounds relatively easy

Richard

Fox moth is essentially just a new fuselage too, but a few more seats to make :D

What an exciting announcement. 

I own the old Revell TigerMoth but I'm very interested in how this kit looks.

Having read reports and reviews of other SilverWings products this promises to be a big leap forward for TigerMoth fans.

I'll follow this with great interest.

Cheers.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:46 PM, geedubelyer said:

What an exciting announcement. 

I own the old Revell TigerMoth but I'm very interested in how this kit looks.

Having read reports and reviews of other SilverWings products this promises to be a big leap forward for TigerMoth fans.

I'll follow this with great interest.

Cheers.

Silver Wings kits are very good Guy, beautifully produced and very detailed. They are of course in resin, not everybody’s cup of tea, and really only for experienced modellers. I’m just about to complete my SW Fw 44 Stieglitz, it’s been a delight to build.....not that easy, but a delight! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ohhhhhhh yes!  Cant wait.  Having the Matchbox IM version in the stash, as well as having built one for a client, I can say wholeheartedly that this will undoubtedly be worth the money for me personally!

The panel lines, detail and overall make/fit of the Matchbox kit has me drooling for a modern, highly detailed new tool kit of the Tigermoth.   Cant believe its taken someone this long to make a new tool version!