1/32 BAC TSR-2 resin kit announced by Lost British Projects & Icelandic Fine Art

Jan_G

Of course, now someone has the courage to do these projects some nerk will do them in IM!! :DB)

There doesn't seem to be any size limit now on projects that manufacturers will tackle anymore does there.

I'm now getting into 1/18 scale aircraft,  and I simply must have the Me262 that's now on it's way.

A 1/48 'V'  Bomber series certainly tickles my fancy too!!

Hmmm, now about this new house extension...…..^_^

Just to add I was way off with the price at the start we still dont have a final price but we aim to keep it as low as possible its just so difficult to work this out.

We all ways think well I do could i justfiy spending this on a model!! we hope to sell into double figures so it will make life easier and keep the price down, our vulcan and others are nearly there and we have learnt a lot from the other projects. This being our first trip in to BIG!!!!! kits and who wants another 48th TSR 2 !!.

So all being well the lauch will be telford 2020 if it happens due to the C19 bug.

You all stay well out there.

RIKKI MARTYN &BEN  at LOST BRITISH PROJECTS

On 3/12/2020 at 10:00 PM, Royboy said:

Of course, now someone has the courage to do these projects some nerk will do them in IM!! :DB)

There doesn't seem to be any size limit now on projects that manufacturers will tackle anymore does there.

I'm now getting into 1/18 scale aircraft,  and I simply must have the Me262 that's now on it's way.

A 1/48 'V'  Bomber series certainly tickles my fancy too!!

Hmmm, now about this new house extension...…..^_^

We are doing the V bombers Vuclan done and VICTOR done (we are doing all mks incd unbuilt versions) valiant next year LOST BRITISH PROJECTS on FB 

Edited by wolfie
spelling

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I hope your all well and staying safe, Just a quick up date on our 1/32 TSR2 3d printed model.

Martyn has beenworking his socks off due to C19 some supplies are not avaible so it is being printed in plastic rather than resin, This will be a display model.

The actual model will be in resin s soon s certain items are back in stock from china.

the pics are being shown on our page on FB very early work but we hope if IPMS comes off in november to have the show model on our stand.

We are pleased the the project is proceading along well the model will be around 1 mtr long and we hope it is liked.

LOST BRITISH PROJECTS.