Snowblower gased up, tested and ready

two snow shovels located

spinkler system blown out.

Dock coming out next week

winter clothes swapped into closets

boots out

hmmm... I could be jumping the gun.  Leaves are still on the trees. :--)p

Rick

It was 85 F on Saturday, for a car show we took the 442 to, and got burn to a crisp.........

Took my mom to the hospital for some nausea issues earlier tonight and it was 38 F and raining.

Snow blower, shovels, sidewalk salt ready. Lawn mower and bbq under a tarp. Studded snow tires on the 4X4 Dodge Ram and on my wife's Civic...and we were late getting them on!

Our neighboring province to the East (Manitoba) has had so much snow the power lines are down, our province is sending lines men to help get them back up again. It's only a matter of time!

My home (Saskatoon) was the coldest place on earth last year (I hope I'm not bragging) colder even than Mars we were told!   

26 minutes ago, chrish said:

My home (Saskatoon) was the coldest place on earth last year (I hope I'm not bragging) colder even than Mars we were told!   

“How can you live in Arizona?  It’s *so* hot there!” 

Yeah, it’s not Mars hot... :)

Yep...  Air conditioners all working  That's cars and house

Pool:  Clean and glistening

BBQ:  Always ready

November thru May will have temps from 80 to 100 Fahrenheit with lots of Queensland sun.

Long sleeves and full length pants:  Not required.

I really enjoy the seasonal changes and fall color here in northern Michigan but it's always tough to winterize the bike and put it away for six or seven months. The cold does mean more build time though! 

The CEO has changed her wardrobe over to the winter set. She has just come back from Norway and it’s officially “fecking freezing” there. Heating has been threatened to be put on, all the logs are chopped up and ready to go. It was 3 degrees (37.4F) on the drive in this morning. Still in shorts & T-shirt though.