New LSP Builder And Tamiya 1/32 F-16

Pearlmania

Hello! I'm excited to be a new member here at LSP and I'm about to take my first plunge into Large Scale building.

Once I clear a couple of small projects off of my bench I'm going to plunge head-first into the Tamiya 1/32 F-16CJ. It will be a mostly out of the box build. The only aftermarket I have ordered are the fantastic Two Bobs Aviation Alaskan Splinter Camo decals and painting guides. My long term goal is to build a Mig-29 in 1/32 and I also want to sink my teeth into the Trumpeter 1.32 SU-25 Frogfoot. 

Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am glad to be here. I look forward to posting WIP as I get moving with the F-16.

:hi:I think that you'll enjoy it here, there's so much info and advice to get. I've just started the same build, a Tamiya f-16 aggressor, I'm thinking of the flanker splinter scheme. For help on the Viper, I'd look in the WIP section, there are amazing builds that are now complete, you'd be amazed on what some modellers can achieve! 

Thanks for all of the welcome messages. Looking forward to more posts soon.

20 hours ago, Squizzy said:

:hi:I think that you'll enjoy it here, there's so much info and advice to get. I've just started the same build, a Tamiya f-16 aggressor, I'm thinking of the flanker splinter scheme. For help on the Viper, I'd look in the WIP section, there are amazing builds that are now complete, you'd be amazed on what some modellers can achieve! 

Awesome! We have a similar idea. I'm doing the Alaskan Splinter Aggressor scheme in grey. I'll definitely check out the WIP section. Now I just have to finish my two current projects so that I can focus on this big jet!