HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

11 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

Hey all-

Here’s a different look- GegcyVP.jpgthis thing is pretty small in 35th scale. The photo etch was designed for the Academy kit, but will work out fine on this Kitty Hawk kit. 

Cheers

Pete

Damn I like the look of that. I'll be ordering some of those knobs and switches myself. I should have looked further down the Anyz page when I ordered the generic instrument detail decals last week. Great service from Anyz BTW.

13 minutes ago, Hawkwrench said:

How did you make the handles for the PCL'S (Power Control Levers)

Tim

Hey Tim-

I cut off the molded-on ones..then made 2 new ones by slicing off some styrene rod for the knobs, and then attached some styrene levers to the knobs. I don’t worry too much about getting the lever length the same until the knobs are attached. Once I have two rough ones, I’ll trim the levers to the same length.

here is a look at a few map lights coming together. I use double sided tape to keep tiny parts from flying away. Also; I’ve had a bag of random wristwatch parts for years..I use this to find assorted tiny details/shapes that might be useful- in this case I’m searching for 3 identical posts for the map lights. You can find a bag of watch parts on eBay for a few bucks-

cheers

Pete1i6FoPD.jpgSGDFRxJ.jpgPFVINw0.jpg