HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

1 hour ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

cant they just pee in an empt water bottle? Or are those reserved for dip spit?

or pee out the crew door?

slings.

yep-

cheers

P

Possible, but ever try pissing near that much rotor wash?

In the Shi**er at least we could stand up and use the hell hole or off the ramp if you had a gunners belt on. 

Pro tip: don’t pee out the hell hole while on the deck.  If some a-hole pulls a little power you’ll get a hot salty facial!

2 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

cant they just pee in an empt water bottle? Or are those reserved for dip spit?

or pee out the crew door?

slings.

yep-

cheers

P

I was going to comment earlier on that the only thing missing was a spitter rolling around on the floor of the cabin. But we all know SF dudes are just gutting it. 
Top notch work Pig. I just noticed the Jolly Green feet on the ammo can. It’s those little details that just keep popping out at you...

1 hour ago, easixpedro said:

I was going to comment earlier on that the only thing missing was a spitter rolling around on the floor of the cabin. But we all know SF dudes are just gutting it. 
Top notch work Pig. I just noticed the Jolly Green feet on the ammo can. It’s those little details that just keep popping out at you...

Dude- I simply gut it. Been doing that since Southern Watch and 4 hour vul times-

thanks for lending a critical eye booger. You, Timmy!, and the rest are keeping me honest.

cheers

Pigfighter

2 hours ago, Timmy! said:

Possible, but ever try pissing near that much rotor wash?

In the Shi**er at least we could stand up and use the hell hole or off the ramp if you had a gunners belt on. 

Pro tip: don’t pee out the hell hole while on the deck.  If some a-hole pulls a little power you’ll get a hot salty facial!

I'll tell this one, but I refuse to admit it happened...

We landed at Cape Dyer, (Google it, it is on the corner of Baffin island and at about 3000 feet in a quite inhospitable spot for several reasons, Polar Bears being one...)

Anyway, I had just been checked out to fly in the command seat and it was a really nasty day. 60 knots easy registering on the airspeed indicator whilst sitting on the ground... We didn't shut down. So we had fought headwinds for 2.5 hours and had another 2 hour hop, and I could feel the bladder getting nigh on full. So when the other guy came back with lunch I jumped out for a quick pee. Well rotors turning, looking for bears, wind at the back, and open the fly. I don't think a single drop hit the ground. I had urine all over the front of my flightsuit, but nothing on the ground. Even frozen pee flecks on my visor. Oh and it was about -20°C too so not too comfy. 

The other guy chuckled the whole 2 hour flight back...

1 hour ago, Landrotten Highlander said:

Care to share them?   I always run out of choice words at critical times.

I don’t think the software at LSP will let me type them out- but they were creative combinations of euphemisms for fornication, deification - with furry woodland creatures attached at the end.

Edited by Pete Fleischmann