HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

Pig, the Helo is superb. But it's the figures that take this to the next level. I can't imagine the pain it was/is to get that gunner to where he's holding on to TWO different locations, and it's looking spot on. Most of us struggle to get the danged landing gear straight and all touching, let alone a gunner leaning out of the window...  Brilliant work and tanks for taking the time to document it all.

This is spectacular. If I was the soldier drinking water I would be gripping my gun. As I was told in my army days, you can break everything but losing anything (especially your gun) is a big no no.

you could motorize the rotors and add a brownout generator to the dio it would be awesome (but your wife may disagree)

cheers,

David

2 hours ago, Dukie99 said:

This is spectacular. If I was the soldier drinking water I would be gripping my gun. As I was told in my army days, you can break everything but losing anything (especially your gun) is a big no no.

you could motorize the rotors and add a brownout generator to the dio it would be awesome (but your wife may disagree)

cheers,

David

28 minutes ago, Timmy! said:

Overheard on the ICS:

Pilot to crew, "EASY ON THE WATER BROS, WE'RE NOT MAKING EXTRA LANDINGS!"

Looking great!  So close...still need slings on those weapons tho.

cant they just pee in an empt water bottle? Or are those reserved for dip spit?

or pee out the crew door?

slings.

yep-

cheers

P