HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

Hello Pete,

this thing is amazing- would you per chance be able to share the dimensions of the rivets you got done as a custom? Or would it be easier to get in contact with Archer and see if they can print it up again? I have an MH-60 in the stash, and while I am certainly not as capable as you are I can't see how in good conscience I can not have a crack at the rivets.....

7 hours ago, Bill Watt said:

Hello Pete,

this thing is amazing- would you per chance be able to share the dimensions of the rivets you got done as a custom? Or would it be easier to get in contact with Archer and see if they can print it up again? I have an MH-60 in the stash, and while I am certainly not as capable as you are I can't see how in good conscience I can not have a crack at the rivets.....

Hi Bill,

looking at my very old notes from 2009, the actual rivets are 7/32 @ 3/4 spacing between rivets- however, let me check with Woody, because I believe that spacing I list above is rivet edge to rivet edge, and Woody needs center of rivet to center of rivet. 

23 hours ago, chuck540z3 said:

Nice!  You are a riveting machine Pete, but I bet you're getting sick of it by now.  Good thing you're on the home stretch!

Cheers,

Chuck

hi Chuck!

holy smoke- I am ready to be done riveting..and realizing this, I am forcing myself not to rush the home stretch.

cheers

Pete

Absolutely brilliant, Pete. My friend Philippe did the same with the Academy MH-60S and the result was stunning and worth the additional work - so will be yours! I am impatiently waiting for my SH-60F and B kits at the moment and I'll have to retain myself from starting one of them right away... Keep those updates coming! 

5 hours ago, Starfighter said:

Absolutely brilliant, Pete. My friend Philippe did the same with the Academy MH-60S and the result was stunning and worth the additional work - so will be yours! I am impatiently waiting for my SH-60F and B kits at the moment and I'll have to retain myself from starting one of them right away... Keep those updates coming! 

Looking forward to seeing you work your magic on those Ben- you are a pro and certainly one of my favorite modelers!

cheers

Pete