HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

Hey all-

I’ll probably build only one PaveHawk in my life..so I simply can’t live with the inaccurate recessed rivets. I’ve been experimenting the whole time on some mule parts to determine the best way to fill the rivets- I’ll show you that when the time comes- however, I’m confident enough in my technique to move forward with that plan.

these are Archer rivets- layed-down with MicroSol and one shot of Gunship grey over them. The macro look is rough, but they look outstanding with the naked eye-

cheers

Pete

jieYdOl.jpg

Are you adding slings to the weapons?  Ol' boy with the water bottle may be losing his soon, plus he's flagging his bro's knees.  Maybe a short sling and hang the muzzle between his knees?  3 point sling I'm guessing, been out too long to know what the SF dudes do anymore.  I was shooting an M-16A2 with iron sights in my day so what do I know....

Looks sooper dooper tho.  Keep charging!

Timmy!Fighter

3 hours ago, Timmy! said:

Are you adding slings to the weapons?  Ol' boy with the water bottle may be losing his soon, plus he's flagging his bro's knees.  Maybe a short sling and hang the muzzle between his knees?  3 point sling I'm guessing, been out too long to know what the SF dudes do anymore.  I was shooting an M-16A2 with iron sights in my day so what do I know....

Looks sooper dooper tho.  Keep charging!

Timmy!Fighter

Hey Brother-

yep- a few more slings to add-

think this is too many dudes in the helo- remember there is a PJ coming up the hoist with a casualty.. could be over gross by then-

muzzle discipline by that one guy is poor-

Pigfighter