HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

16 hours ago, chuck540z3 said:

So good!  You continue to be a Master Modeler Pete- and I’m not even a fan of helicopters.  However, I am always a fan of superb modeling and you are one of the best.

Cheers,

Chuck

Thanks Chuck-

Im a big fan of your work, so a compliment from you means a lot! So much of your painting technique you employed on your gorgeous Harvard is tucked away in my brain for future reference- I’ve got a yellow T-28B in the “someday pile”, and thanks to you I’ve got a decent shot at pulling off a yellow scheme..or maybe I should just have you paint it for me!

cheers

Pete

8 hours ago, Starfighter said:

Absolutely stunning, Pete. I was lucky to have a very close look at an Austrian UH-60 last year and your interior just perfectly represents the look of the real thing. What a stunner! 

Thanks Ben!

speaking of helo’s, your big CH-53 is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen!

cheers

Pete

Hello all,

these electronic racks fit in the cabin behind the pilot seats..another item to wrap up before closing the cabin- still need to paint a few knobs and give them a coat of Afghan dust-

elQcP30.jpg 

X0TNutI.jpg 

the rack above got an additional radio (top right corner) and the pubs pouch and AFTO-781 logbook.

y6Flr1I.jpg 

Below you can see where they go. There are no locating tabs/holes for positioning them- I’ll wait until the crew seats are finished and installed before placing these, to ensure the storage boxes/intercom panels that eventually attach to the backs of the seats don’t interfere with the racks.

4lrirVk.jpg 

cheers

Pete

Edited by Pete Fleischmann

10 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

Hello all,

these electronic racks fit in the cabin behind the pilot seats..another item to wrap up before closing the cabin- still need to paint a few knobs and give them a coat of Afghan dust-

elQcP30.jpg 

X0TNutI.jpg 

the rack above got an additional radio (top right corner) and the pubs pouch and AFTO-781 logbook.

y6Flr1I.jpg 

Below you can see where they go. There are no locating tabs/holes for positioning them- I’ll wait until the crew seats are finished and installed before placing these, to ensure the storage boxes/intercom panels that eventually attach to the backs of the seats don’t interfere with the racks.

4lrirVk.jpg 

cheers

Pete

Better check the fit of them with the sidewalls too. I had a fit issue in that area with my MH-60L model.

Also, I wish the import restrictions would ease up  I want to order all those Anyz goodies, but they won't ship to the US right now. 

What color black is that on the racks?

Tamiya nato black???

Tim

Tim

Edited by Hawkwrench

12 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

Thanks Ben!

speaking of helo’s, your big CH-53 is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen!

cheers

Pete

Thanks Pete, same goes to your 1/16 T-38... which does notmean your other models are any less impressive! I do like helos at the moment... I have just printed another rather large, very important US Navy ASW helo... but that's another story. First things first. Keep up the great work, Pete!