HH-60G Pavehawk Kitty Hawk 1/35 DONE!!

Pete Fleischmann

Hey all-

been in fiddly- hell with the gunners seats. Like so many parts of this kit, they are simply more complicated than they need to be.

I felt the need to add epoxy seat cushions, backs, and aft pockets. The piping around the seat cushions is lead wire; pushed into the epoxy putty before it set up.

j3aFvCC.jpg 

you’ve seen the lead foil harness- here they are with paint. I am not looking forward to hanging them from the ceiling- the trick will be getting the yet to be installed diagonal legs to touch the floor—

Xm3Kxvs.jpg 

cheers

Pete

Pete-

I wish I could post more; so many builds here on LSP are worthy of it. I don't have the time to read all the things I want to see here, much less post.

But your builds, and this one in particular, are pretty damn cool. 

This one means a lot to me. I've had plans of doing a similar build for years, as it is a subject that holds some significance for me. Reality says that probably wont' happen, so I'm very much enjoying this. Please keep it up! I'm really looling forward to seeing this one play out.

Cheers,

jp 

Thanks JP and all-

appreciate the time to comment with encouraging words- means a lot!

minor detail that took all day- I’ve only rigged one bi-plane..huge respect for you guys that do that all the time. This was simple by comparison, but proved to be more of a challenge than I anticipated.

iSI5DTt.jpg 

the back board is a resin item from Deff Model. The steel cable is 0.3mm from Anyz.

cheers,

Pete